For customer to get the best service from EMAS Center, please kindly take notice to the following regulations when sending samples to EMAS Center:
1. Sample holder preparation:
- Use containers that are clean, easy to open/close, size, shape suitable for samples of the product.
- For the dry samples (solid, mud, sediment..): it is necessary to put in plastic bag, then welded or sealed
- For the liquid samples (waste water, drinking water...): should put them in glass bottles or plastic bottles.
- Volume and number of samples:
Depending on the nature of the sample and the number of targets to be analyzed, sample volume can be changed. However normally please help us prepare the sample as below:
- Chemical and physical analysis sample: liquid sample 2 - 3 liters /sample; dry sample 300 - 500g/sample
- Microbiology testing sample: send a separate sample and be stored in sterile packaging.
In the particular case or requiring further information, please contact to the department for receiving samples ( Phone: 028 37760653) for taking advice and further instructions.
For the purpose of storage of samples to address the following questions after informing results, each sample should provide a minimum of 2 units with the same status.
2. Required Information:
Please fill the relevant information in the attached form “Request for measurement and sample analysis"
Note: Please complete all information. The information in this form is is necessary for us to return of results and to issue invoices
You can send the form directly to the address EMAS: 19 Nguyen Huu Tho, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, or contact us via phone 028 37760653 for assistance to receive samples at your agency.
Time for receiving samples from 7:30 to 11:30 and from 13:00 to 17:00 every day from Monday to Saturday.
3. Time for analyzing
Normally time for analyzing sample is 5-7 working days (Saturday, Sunday is excluded). However, time for analyzing sample is also depended on customer requirements (normal test, quickly test, sample quantity and how complex the sample is).
4. Time for reserving samples
Storage time is 5 working days from the day of result appointment or due to customer requirement.